Inbound Sales Agent
Inbound Sales Agent
$11.00 an hour or higher with Commissions
1295 W. Washington St. #215, Tempe, AZ 85281
*Centrally located less than 2 miles northwest of the Tempe Waterfront and Mill Ave.
Who We Are
Since 2001, Triton Technologies has been an industry leader in call center services. Triton has helped its clients become more efficient, effective and profitable by providing B2B and B2C outsourced sales, business development and customer service solutions.
As an outsourced customer support firm, Triton Technologies manages customer calls for well-known, brand name household products. Customers are presented with advertisements via multiple platforms such as TV, radio, print, web, social media, email campaigns and more. If interested, they pick up the phone to learn more and they will be connected to someone like you on the other end of the line!
As an Inbound Sales Agent, you will receive incoming calls (no cold calling) from customers interested in purchasing or learning more about reputable brand products they have seen on commercials or TV advertisements. You will answer incoming calls from consumers shopping for various products, managing 10+ different brands at one time. As such, you will be working with varied scripts, pricing and customer needs for each customer and call. You will do this by:
- Selling a Variety of Products to Inbound Customers: Taking inbound calls from customers interested one or more of a wide variety of products; Providing exceptional customer support by answering questions related to product details and specifications, pricing, return options and more with a goal of customer purchase.
- Cross Selling and Upselling: Communicating “add-ons” or additional products/services to customers; Having accountability to upselling and cross selling goals.
- Continually Adapting to new Product Knowledge: Absorbing and utilizing constantly changing product knowledge and successfully incorporating that training into calls.
- Navigating Multiple Products: Multi-tasking during calls including reading from scripts, entering customer information and toggling between internal systems; Fielding calls from multiple, varying products and quickly identifying the appropriate system, script and/or tool needed for each call/product.
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years in an inside sales or equivalent role strongly preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Technical competency; Effective use of PC; be able to navigate multiple tabs and windows, and use basic computer software
- Natural ability to connect with customers over the phone to build value and close sales
- Ability to handle inbound sales calls with unrelenting determination and confidence while maintaining a compliant and cordial spirit
- Adaptability and coachability
- High level of integrity, ethical standard and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, via email and phone conversations
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- $11.00/hr Paid training
- Uncapped commissions
- No cold calling
- 24/7/365 office hours with flexible shifts
- Shift differential for the midnight to 5am shift
- Full time benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term and long term disability and group life insurance the first of the month after 60 days of employment
- Cash spiffs, bonuses, prizes, lunches, holiday parties, employee of the month paid recognition
- Product discounts
- Virtual work opportunities
- Employee referral bonuses - work with your friends
- Text Olivia the word "new" to 602-223-1479
- Complete an onsite application at our office: 1295 W. Washington St. #215, Tempe, AZ 85281, M-F 9:30am - 3pm
Triton Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. Triton Technologies requires Pre-employment background check and drug test.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time