Customer Service Representative
- Text the word "apply" to 508-332-4276 and Olivia will screen and schedule an interview for you
- Please call Lauren at 508-230-7300 x5204 to apply for this position
- You may also walk in and fill out an application on site at 115 Plymouth Street, Mansfield MA 02048
The core of our business model lies on the principle of positive consumer engagement. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers. Join our dynamic growing Tele-Services team! The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in customer service with an emphasis on customer retention and complaint resolution.
The Customer Service Agent will be responsible for retaining customers “at risk” that are returning a product and/or discontinuing our services. You will troubleshoot a number of issues and address questions related to products or services we have provided. In this position you will primarily be answering incoming calls and assessing customer needs, while providing first call resolution to retain customer’s loyalty and maintain a strong relationship. Empathy for our customers is a must. Patience to handle upset/difficult customers is key. This position is worked in a call center setting.
- Explain product features and resolve customer issues, ensuring customer satisfaction on every call
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision-making
- Retain customer services through utilization of sales tools and techniques
- Address customer needs and outline product features and benefits
- Provide superb customer service courteously and efficiently
- Respond immediately and accurately to customer’s inquiries
- Explain and educate new services and products to existing customers
- Strong sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Superior grasp of customer needs and resolution strategies
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to field high stress calls while providing an exceptional customer service experience
- Technical competency and effective use of a PC required
- Maintains pleasant, patient, and friendly demeanor. Effective at communicating through the phone
- Possesses a strong work ethic and team player mentality
Pay and benefits:
- $13 to $14.00 per hour
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 8am-4pm
- Great Benefits including medical, dental, and vision, disability insurances, and company paid life insurance
- Earned paid time off and paid sick time
- Direct deposit or payroll cards
- Early access to wages; pay advancements
- Employee referral bonuses – get paid to work with your friends!
- Employee recognition parties
- WE HAVE FUN!
EOE/DRUG FREE workplace. Applicants must pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check. Triton strictly adheres to ethical standards for selling by telephone.
Pay: $13 to $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time